Adoption day for Charmin!
Congratulations to Val and Chelsea I. of Springfield, VA…and to Charmin for finding his forever family. Another happy beginning!
Please don’t squeeze the Charmin! Although you will be tempted, because he’s just the most cuddly, softest beagle puppy! Can you believe this handsome boy was born in a shelter? His mother, Eva delivered in a West Virginia shelter. There were ten puppies in the litter and all but 3 were adopted. Their time was up, so we pulled Eva and her 3 remaining puppies to safety. (Zorro & Clay are littermates to Charmin). This is your typical frat-boy beagle puppy…he is into everything, playful, fun spirited and ready to tear up your shoes….oops, I mean chew on his chewies! If you’re ready to have your world rocked, this is your guy!
[tabs tab1=”Stats” tab2=”Behavior” tab3=”Health”]
- Age: as of 11/10/12, 9 weeks
- Microchipped – (will be chipped prior to adoption)
- From: West Virginig shelter
- Current location: DC Metro/CBR Eastern Region
- Silly, goofy, typical puppy
- Learning crate training
- Tail always in motion
- Needs all the training, including housebreaking, that any puppy would need
[tab]Known health issues:
- No known health issues
- Will be microchipped prior to adoption
- Has had 2 of the required 4 puppy vaccinations
- Will need rabies vaccination at 6 months
- Will need to be neutered at 6 months – REQUIRED!
[one_third] [images_mini_gallery width=”299″ height=”200″] http://www.cascaderescue.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMGP4813.jpg[/images_mini_gallery][/one_third]
[one_third][images_mini_gallery width=”299″ height=”200″] http://www.cascaderescue.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMGP4795.jpg[/images_mini_gallery] [/one_third]
[one_third_last] [images_mini_gallery width=”299″ height=”200″]http://www.cascaderescue.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMGP4812.jpg[/images_mini_gallery] [/one_third_last]